As an intern in CSIT, you will work closely with a mentor on a project assignment. With great mentorship, you will take away with you many learning experiences, skills and knowledge that will put you in a good stead in the working world.
You will also be invited to participate in our exciting family activities and get to know us on a more informal basis. Through this interaction, you will realise that we are one big happy CSIT family!
Our internships are available to Singaporean students studying in local polytechnics, as well as in local or overseas universities, who are majoring in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Infocomm Technology and/or equivalent disciplines.
Students may apply directly to email@example.com or via their institution's internship exercise if available. For direct application, please include the following details:
- Personal particulars: Name, Nationality, NRIC and DOB
- Contact information: Email and Mobile Number
- Education Details: University results (to-date) and results for Diploma/'A' Levels
- Internship projects for application (list of available projects are shown below), up to a maximum of 3 and in order of preference
- Duration and Period available for internship (a minimum duration of 2 months is preferred)
of Projects 2013