CSIT will only consider, for funding, projects that meet the following criteria:
1. The R&D of the project must generate new Intellectual Property (IP);
2. The applicant must agree to all points stipulated in Terms & Conditions.
The proposal will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
1. Value of the IP generated;
2. Comprehensiveness of the knowledge transfer plan to CSIT;
3. Value-for-money proposition;
4. Reasonableness and timeliness of project deadlines;
5. Track record of the principal and key investigator(s).