Frontend Developer (Information Processing & Analytics)
CSIT develops products to advance the national security interests of Singapore. Our products are used in a wide range of operations, including but not limited to, Counter-terrorism and Computer Network Defence. We are looking for talented frontend developers to be part of the team that uses the latest web technologies to develop mission-critical products that identify, analyse and disrupt threats.
Work as part of a cross-functional team that takes ownership of a product. Your team will consist of a product manager, R&D engineers, data scientists and other software engineers. Besides possessing outstanding technical skills, you will need to have excellent communications skills and thrive in a collaborative environment. If you are looking to embark on a career alongside driven individuals, in an environment that promotes active learning and honing of skills, then this might be the job for you.
- Work closely with R&D data scientists and web developers to define and develop web applications
- Use the latest web technologies to translate product specifications into fully functional interfaces
- Develop and manage well-functioning APIs
- Build and maintain extensible front-end code
- At least 3 years of experience building and maintaining websites
- Excellent understanding of web development and at least 2 years of experience working with a modern JS framework (React.JS, Vue.JS, Redux etc.)
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of at least one Python based web framework (e.g. Django, Flask)
- Basic understanding of data science and/or Natural Language Processing (NLP) technologies
- Good sense of design, UX and simplicity
- Ability to provide a short list of projects that you have contributed to or created
- Familiarity with UX tools such as Axure, Adobe XD etc.
As CSIT is an agency under the Ministry of Defence (Singapore), only Singapore Citizens will be considered.