Senior Software Engineer (Threat Prioritisation)
CSIT develops products to advance the national security interests of Singapore. Our products are used in a wide range of operations, including but not limited to, Counter-terrorism and Computer Network Defence. We are looking for talented software engineers to build mission-critical products that identify, analyse and disrupt threats.
As a senior software engineer, you will work on projects that are crucial to the national interests of Singapore. You will encounter and solve complex problems found nowhere else. You will have the freedom to determine the best way to deliver value, be it developing from scratch, automation, or building upon the best solutions from the industry.
- Design, develop, test, deploy and maintain performant modern web applications using industry-wide frameworks such as ReactJS, Redux and Webpack
- Design and implement RESTful APIs to enable communication with upstream backend services
- Design and implement backend services that communicates with databases and downstream APIs
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues
- Identify and prototype product improvements that enhance existing capabilities or provide new opportunities
- Work with other engineers and stakeholders to build solutions and gain novel insights to solve complex questions
- 3+ years of experience in software engineering working with web application development, distributed systems and databases
- Proficiency in web technologies such as ReactJS, CSS, REST, XML, HTML etc
- Experience in one or more of the following frameworks/tools: Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Bitbucket, Artifactory
- Experience with JS frameworks such as Typescript and Angular
- Experience with search engines such as Elasticsearch and Apache Solr
- Strong knowledge of working in Linux/Unix environments
- Strong knowledge of database concepts, queries and optimisation techniques
- Familiar with devops practices and continuous integration/delivery
- Familiar with secure coding practices
As CSIT is an agency under the Ministry of Defence (Singapore), only Singapore Citizens will be considered.