2-4 Months, > 4 Months
Cyber defenders’ job is to identify, hunt, and track adversary activity in a network. You will learn how to uncover and piece together different artifacts left by attackers to model the attackers' activities.
- Technical report documenting the threat hunting capability using Splunk and various tools.
- Presentation cum live demonstration of the threat hunting capability.
- Scripting knowledge, e.g. python, powershell
- Basic system administration for both Windows and Linux machine
- Foundational knowledge of IT Security
*List is non-exhaustive as projects are subject to availability at point of application