Cybersecurity Software Researcher
2-4 Months, > 4 Months
While security software and products have been improving their abilities against malware, malware developers have been adopting more sophisticated techniques to hide against these products.
As an intern for Cybersecurity Software Researcher, you will:
- Conduct research into malware and malware techniques.
- Get an opportunity to learn how security software and products detect and mitigate against these malware.
- Analyze their anti-malware technologies and assess their effectiveness against malware.
- Look into new and emerging techniques to detect and mitigate against these malware.
- Research into malware and malware techniques.
- Assess effectiveness of security software/products and their anti-malware technologies.
- Research into ways to mitigate against these malware.
- Windows systems
- Network devices
- Linux systems
- Mobile devices
- Strong interest in Cyber security
- Experienced in C/C++ programming and Python
- Knowledge in assembly (e.g. x86, ARM) and reverse engineering is recommended.
*List is non-exhaustive as projects are subject to availability at point of application