Tomorrow's Cyber Threats require a new Enterprise Security Paradigm. There is a need to lean forward to explore new security products to mitigate emerging threats.
As an intern for Cyber Security solution researcher, your coal is to develop a security solution by analysing a given security threat scenario and conduct research into mitigation techniques and technologies. Using your research, you will design and develop a software solution to neutralize these threats.
You will also be given opportunities to carry out security validation of different security products (e.g. AI anti-malware to replace legacy antivirus) to determine the effectiveness of security products against cyber-attacks.
- Research the given security threat.
- Research techniques and technologies which would aid in mitigating the threats.
- Design and develop a working POC security solution which neutralizes the threat effectively.
- Assess the effectiveness of security products.
- Windows system
- Linux System
- Mobile devices
- Cloud systems and services
- Experience in software engineering
*List is non-exhaustive as projects are subject to availability at point of application