CSIT develops products to advance the national security interests of Singapore. Our products are used in a wide range of operations, including but not limited to, Counter-terrorism and Computer Network Defence. We are looking for talented Cloud Engineers to build mission-critical products that support our teams in identifying, analysing and disrupting threats.
You will be part of a dynamic team responsible for researching, exploring and adopting the latest cloud technologies to modernise platform services and solutions. You must have a good understanding of IT architecture, DevOps, Software Engineering, Platform Solutions Design and Strategy, and Application & System Integration. Our ideal team member will design workflow and interfaces to optimise platforms services for system delivery, performance, scalability, reliability and extensibility.
- Design, develop and implement PaaS platforms, tools and services
- Review and identify areas for improvements to optimise platforms and its services for system delivery, performance, scalability reliability and extensibility
- Provide advice and support for PaaS technology and systems
- Degree in Computer Science or Electronic/Electrical Engineering
- 2-5 years of relevant working experience, including scripting and programming experiences
- Knowledge in IT Infrastructure (i.e. IT Networks, Communications, and Data Centre Management) and Infra Operations
- Software Development experience, with skills in scripting & programming frameworks like Powershell, Ansible, vRA, Python, Terraform, Linux shell scripts etc.
- Knowledge in IT Application development (i.e. DevOps, SDLC, Agile Development etc.)
- Development experience for mid-size IT projects
- System operations and administration experience on enterprise systems
Cloud certifications, such as AWS, Azure certificates.
As CSIT is an agency under the Ministry of Defence (Singapore), only Singapore Citizens will be considered.