For aspiring cybersecurity enthusiasts
To stay ahead of increasingly sophisticated cyber threats against Singapore's most critical networks, the CSIT Cyber Traineeship Programme (CCTP) aims to cultivate a new generation of cybersecurity specialists.
Open to Singaporeans, including fresh graduates and mid-career professionals with no prior experience in cybersecurity, the CCTP provides an unparalleled opportunity to develop and prepare trainees to become Singapore’s cybersecurity
- Paid 6-month intensive training in cybersecurity
- Structured training curriculum and methodology to prepare trainees to be "work-ready" for real-world cybersecurity roles
- Meaningful development and expert mentorship by CSIT cybersecurity specialists
- Opportunity to make a meaningful impact on national defence and digital security
- Training allowance:
● Stage 1 (estimated 3 months) SGD 2,500 per month (subject to CPF contributions)
● Stage 2 (estimated 3 months) SGD 3,500 per month (subject to CPF contributions)
To find out more, refer to the FAQs.
Minimum service period is 2 years upon successful completion.
The programme will commence in mid 2024.